The TM “OSTA” company has been repeatedly contacted by the technical services of supermarket chains for the development of a lightweight module-plate, which would have high wear resistance and an original pattern on the front side for use in sales areas. Also, one of the conditions in the terms of reference stipulated the ability of the new module-slab to withstand medium loads (up to 2t / dm3) for arranging floors in warehouses, technical rooms and offices at a supermarket, which could withstand the passage of stackers, rocket with goods and a large amount shopping carts.
Dear clients, we are glad to present you a new type of floor covering of TM “OSTA” – the module-slab “Decor”. The module-slab “Decor” TM “OSTA” is designed as a finishing decorative coating on the floor, with a geometric pattern on the front side, especially for rooms and open areas where there is already a prepared flat surface. Module-plate “Decor” is a modular plate with locks of the “Click” type, which are used in the production of laminate, without requiring additional materials for connection. When assembled in the work plane, forms a stable horizontal array. The material from which the Decor module-plate is made is polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It is neutral to aggressive and chemical media (gasoline, salts, acids, etc.), non-toxic, resistant to high mechanical stress and ultraviolet radiation. The thickness of the “Decor” module-slab is 12 mm, which makes it universal in use: both for office and retail premises with high traffic of people, carts, and for warehouses with an average load (up to 2 t / dm2). The module-slab “Decor” has aesthetic appeal and ease of installation and maintenance, as well as has a high level of thermal insulation and sound absorption. Wear resistance class 43. Expected service life not less than 10 years.
Scope of the “Decor” TM “OSTA” module-plate.
The main areas of application of the “Decor” TM “OSTA” module are:
– arrangement of floors in repair zones of car services and service stations, in garages and indoor / outdoor car parks, in baggage terminals, passenger areas and transport corridors of railway stations and airports;
– arrangement of floors in production shops for various purposes: food, sewing, metalworking, assembly, packaging, factories for the production of hygiene and cosmetics, detergents, pharmacological production enterprises, etc.
– arrangement of floors in gyms, fitness rooms, game rooms and amusement halls, chain stores, exhibition halls, indoor / outdoor playgrounds for children;
– arrangement of floors in seasonal premises, such as outdoor cafes (floors can be disassembled and reassembled);
– arrangement of floors in offices or shops with high traffic (withstands the movement of a large number of people, shopping carts, stackers, forklifts).